My Inspiration

I find that the really good part of being "trapped" in Planet Earth, and the one that makes me want to jump!, is that we get the chance to explore the many wonders and awe striking phenomena of nature -which can sometimes really bring tears to my eyes and move me in very special transcendental ways- plus, we have the benefit of having at our disposal an immense array of human production, from architecture to gastronomy, from design to literature, every aesthetic manifestation of our great creative potential; art in its different forms can occasionally have that divine little thing that makes me feel flabbergasted, touched or even changed. I hope to share some of the "God on Earth" practical experiences that I've collected during my travels through this humble blog.

27 nov 2011

Indonesia: The Unbelievable Beauty of "Gili Trawangan"

Gili Trawangan (Gili meaning island) is one of the tinniest islands in Indonesia, a country composed of little islands surrounded by an increadible variety of coastline sceneries, which go from the far extreme of black sanded beaches -as in Lovina in Bali- to absolute white, fine and soft sanded beaches like the ones of Gili Trawangan.




The island is so tinny that you can walk around it in about 2 hours, but it has a tremendous natural beauty and a special magnetism that is truely captivating and unique. If you are a beach person and an admirer of natures mystifing beauty, Gili Trawangan is, in my opinion, one of the best destinations in the world. Its natural and social charm go beyond words, I can only describe the valuable things that are present in this island and talk about my humble experience, as any editorial traveler would do, please go to my article on Gili Trawangan to read the full description and enjoy the photodocumentation of my experience.